WETSUIT WARRANTY STATEMENT
Every wetsuit is personally inspected, signed off and stamped by our facility manager. We never send a damaged or used item out.
Our wetsuits and neoprene accessories use only the highest quality flexible Yamamoto neoprene and small pressure tears are common. These are caused by pulling on a suit while applying pressure with the fingers or toes and are not covered under Stingray warranty. They can easily be repaired with neoprene cement.
iSUP WARRANTY STATEMENT
Every iSUP is inflated for a minimum of 2-weeks (to test for leaks and that it holds reasonable pressure), tested and personally inspected, signed off and stamped by our facility manager. We never send a damaged or used item out.
Our double layer fusion board construction is extremely strong, but sharp objects may cause holes. Stay away from sharp objects and avoid excessive heat. If an object causes a puncture this is not covered under Stingray warranty. Please use the repair kit provided.
WHAT WE COVER UNDER WARRANTY
- Seem tears
- Broken zippers
- Broken straps
- Loose stitching
- iSUP leaks where no hole is present
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER UNDER WARRANTY
- Pressure tears/holes – These can easily be repaired
- Fading caused by chlorine, salt water, sunshine, or chemical products
- Lens scratches or abrasions
- All our products (except goggles) are covered for 12-months from date of purchase, only with proof of purchase from our website, the Stingray store, or a Stingray authorized partner retailer.
- Goggles are covered for 6-months from date of purchase, only with proof of purchase from our website, the Stingray store, or a Stingray authorized partner retailer.
To start a warranty claim please email 1-4 photos and a brief explanation of the problem to email@example.com